Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Task - Review

Go down

Writing Task - Review Empty Writing Task - Review

Post by Martín M Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:02 pm

Original post by Fernando

Martin,

Hi! I attach my review edited by Sofia between parenthesis.

"The film Toy Story is an animation movie. It was directed by John Lasseted and it was produced by Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar. Toy Story was the first feature film of Pixar and it was the first animation film with special effects in the film History. The main voices star Tom Hanks as Woody and Tim Allen as Buzz Lightyear. The film has been nominated for four awards in the 1996 Oscars. It won only one for special award and the others nominations were (the) best original song,(the) best soundtrack and (the) best original script.

The film is about (without the) Andy’s toys (life.He is six) years old. (The toys) who fear their time has come and a new birthday gift replaces them in the heart of the owner. Woody, a cowboy, who is (without until) now (without the) Andy’s favorite toy, tries to reassure until it appears Buzz Lightyear, a space hero with all kinds of technological advances. Woody is (moved to) the second position. The constant rivalry between Woody and Buzz Lightyear become into a friendship.

(When they lost together) in the city and they don´t know how to go home.

I recommend this film. It is a classic animation(without movie).(The movie has several) important messages: the importance of friendship, the care of (without the kinds to) toys, the importance of the teamwork. There are two sequels, Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3. Both are also good."

Best regards.

Fernando

Martín M

Back to top Go down