Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reported Speech

4 posters

Go down

Reported Speech Empty Reported Speech

Post by Martín M Thu May 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Your task is to turn all the sentences in this extract from Williamson's book into reposted speech. You should post your sentences in this same topic and I will correct them here. See you and good luck!

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
By Marianne Williamson from A Return To Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles

Martín M

Back to top Go down

Reported Speech Empty Re: Reported Speech

Post by sofiag Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:38 pm

They said that our deepest feared was not that our were inadequate. They said that our deepest feared was that our were powerful beyond measure. They said that it was our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. They asked theyselves, who was I to be brilliant, gorgeous,talented, fabulous? Actully, they asked who not to be were you. They said that your were playning small did not serve the word. They said that there was nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people wouldn't feel insecure arround you. They said that we were al meant to shine as childrend did. They said that it was not just in some of us; it was in everyone. They said that And as we let our own light shine, they said that we unconsciously gave other people permission to did the same. They said that as we were liberated from our onw feared, our presence automatically liberates others.

sofiag

Back to top Go down

Post by ana noemi furio Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:57 pm

,Marianne Williamson said that their deepest fear was not that we were inadequate.That their deepest fear was that they were powerful beyond measure. That was their light,not their darknessthat most frightens them.
We asked ourselves,who I was to be brillant, gorgeous,talented, fabulous. Actually, who you were not to be. My playning did not serve the world.There was nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people wouldn't feel insecure arround me.They were all meant to shine as children did. It was not just in some of them.It was in everyone. And as they let their own light,shine,they unconsciously gave other people permission to do the same. As they were liberated from their own fear, they presence automatically liberated others.

ana noemi furio

Back to top Go down

Post by FernandoIerino Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:01 am

She said that their deepest fear was not that we were inadequate. Their deepest fear were that we were powerful beyond measure. That were light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We asked ourselves, Who was I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who were you not to be? Your playing small did not serve the world. There were nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people wouldn't feel insecure around me. We were all meant to shine, as children did. It was not just in some of us; it was in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously gave other people permission to do the same. As we were liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberated others.

FernandoIerino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down