Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moral Dilemma

3 posters

Go down

Moral Dilemma Empty Moral Dilemma

Post by Martín M Sun May 03, 2015 6:04 pm

Today, I have a little moral dilemma test for you. Here is the question:

You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night,when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.

2. An old friend who once saved your life.

3. The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car?

Now you could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first. Or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect mate again.

You should post your answers in this same topic (and using the second conditional). See you next class!

Martín M

Back to top Go down

Moral Dilemma Empty Re: Moral Dilemma

Post by nico Wed May 06, 2015 7:11 pm

If I were driving my car and I have to choose between these three options, I would choose to help the old lady, because I can pay back to my friend in other ways and maybe the girl who I have been dreaming about could not feel the same to me  haha.
nico
nico

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliThomes Mon May 11, 2015 4:38 pm

If i were driving my car and i have to choose between these three options, i would choose save the life of my friend. Because i have much appreciation to my friends and i wouldn't let anything happen to them as soon as i can help.

JuliThomes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down